I promised you last week I’d keep you updated should any news break at the Detroit Auto Show this week. And here we are! Toyota unveiled the eighth generation of America’s best-selling car and the design is sleek, sporty, cutting-edge, and fun.
Best-selling car in America… assembled in America, by Americans, for Americans.
Here’s what you can expect from the 2018 Toyota Camry.
ALL-NEW 2018 CAMRY PRELIMINARY SPECIFICATIONS
Camry will again be available in four grades: LE, XLE, SE and XSE.
- All-new 2.5-liter four-cylinder Dynamic Force Engine paired with a new Direct Shift-8AT
- 3.5-liter V6 with D-4S Fuel Injection
- Next-generation Toyota Hybrid System (THS II) with Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
- Simulated six-speed sequential shift transmission on all Hybrid grades (paddle shifters on Hybrid SE grade only)
Safety and Convenience
- Standard Toyota Safety Sense package includes Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD), Full-speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control System (DRCC), Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA), Automatic High Beam (AHB)
- Available Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) with Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) and Intelligent Clearance Sonar (ICS) with Rear Cross Traffic Braking (RCTB),
- Available Bird’s Eye View Camera with Perimeter Scan
- Enhanced body structure/platform through a new high-strength body that offers increased occupant protection in the event of a side or front collision/impact in offset or head-on collisions
The new Camry is expected on our showroom floor at the end of the summer (2017)!
To read more about the 2018 Toyota Camry, click here.