November 17, 2016
Bill Fay–Group VP and General Manager, Toyota Division, Toyota Motor Sales USA, Inc.– unveiled the 2018 Toyota C-HR last week at the LA Auto Show. According to Fay:
Say hello to the all-new 2018 Toyota C-HR–a compact crossover that is unrivalled in its breathtaking design, impressive performance and Toyota Safety Sense technology.
As you can see, the C-HR is a bold exercise in design. It looks like nothing we’ve ever created and ushers in a new era of Toyota style. For all of us that’s a point of pride and excitement that will attract fashion-forward consumers.
Standout C-HR specs:
- Diamond Theme Design: the shape is a distinctive, sexy, muscular, compact form. The diamond theme permeates throughout. Its silhouette, for example, resembles the iconic gemstone set on its side.
- 18-inch aluminum wheels accentuate the posture.
- The cabin is spacious and chic, with diamond accents found on the soft-touch materials, climate controls, speaker surrounds and black headliner.
- The C-HR is powered by a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine with 144 horsepower and 139 pound-feet of torque.
- When it goes on sale next spring, consumers can choose between XLE and XLE Premium grades.
- We’re excited to announce that Toyota Safety Sense Package will be standard on both grades.
For details on Fay’s speech and the C-HR’s specs (including XLE & XLE Premium), click here.