SUNSHINE IS COMING!!!!
Can you tell how excited I am for sunshine and warmer weather? I think it’s safe to say that most Chicagoans are eagerly awaiting better weather and lucky for us, it’s coming this weekend.
After you visit us for a little sunny weather car shopping, here are a few other fun things to do in Chicago this weekend!
Running out of the office on a Friday before the boss can ask me for a “quick favor.”
Happy Friday, Friends! It’s always easier for me to get up and get moving on Friday mornings when I know that the freedom of a weekend is just hours away… I know many of us are still reeling from last night’s Blackhawks’ loss, but I have faith in the boys to finish out this series on a positive note! But well done, Bulls!! Stay tuned today because I’m sharing details with readers about a Super Secret Saturday Sale we’re having tomorrow. Look for that post later today… In the meantime, here’s a list of fun things to do in Chicago this weekend.1. The Chicago Improv Festival is happening this weekend and it’s sure to entertain the masses who attend the shows! For tickets and information, click here: http://chicagoimprovfestival.org/
2. The Chicago Comic and Entertainment Expo is Chicago’s version of Comic-Con and it’s always a big hit with comic book fans. Click here for info: http://www.c2e2.com/
3. Chicago is finally getting the ever-popular Dinosaur BBQ! Click here to see why it’s a “must visit”!
4. Arbor Day Weekend at the Morton Arboretum. You haven’t seen beauty until you’ve stepped foot on their grounds. Click here to find out how you can gain FREE access. (And find out how they’re celebrating downtown Chicago today!)
5. Party for the Planet for “Earth Day” weekend, tomorrow at the Lincoln Park Zoo with your family. To learn more, click here.
6. The Little Red School House is hosting a Night Sky program tomorrow for free! View the expansive universe with high grade telescopes and sit in awe of our galaxy. For more info, click here.