The Chicagoland area is celebrating National Coffee Day with freebies. Find out where you can score a cup of joe!
Oh Happy Day! It’s National Coffee Day and some of your favorite coffee spots are handing out freebies. But first, le’s talk about Chicago’s coffee scene. According to WalletHub, Chicago ranks as the 7th best city for coffee in the United States. We’re lucky to live on the southwest side of Chicago because we have some of the city’s BEST coffee shops. These are a few of our favorites. Have we left anything out?! We love supporting our local small businesses so please let us know your favorite local spot to grab a cup of joe. Keep reading for coffee freebies after our local coffee guide…
Chicago’s Best Coffee Spots on the Southwest Side
- Beverly Bakery & Cafe: Roasting over 21 coffees from all over the world, this coffee-lover’s heaven specializes in daily small-batch roasting for optimal bean freshness, resulting in a delicious cup of joe!
- Bridgeport Coffee Company: A retail and wholesale purveyor of fine coffee beans and roasts on the South Side of Chicago, Bridgeport Coffee Company builds a bridge to the land where your coffee is grown.
- Xando Cafe: Come for a frothy cappuccino or specialty Greek Coffee, stay for Grecian panini.
- Doughs Guys Bakery: Most people head to Doughs Guys for the delicately sweet macaroons and delicious donuts, but we go for the classic cup of black coffee and grab a glazed cinnamon roll for the ride to work.
- Los Pekes Ice Cream & Coffee: Sometimes you need a little sugar to start your day so head to Los Pekes for a sweet caramel latte and give yourself permission to indulge in decadence.