Positive reviews of the 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback are flooding the Internet and we’ve rounded up the most informative ones so you don’t have to search on your own.
May 3, 2018
Car snobs and automotive journalists have responded with overwhelmingly positive reviews regarding the new 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback. Here are few of our favorite ones:
- Digital Trends calls the Corolla Hatchback “a winner for its segment.”
- The Drive says, “This is the all-new 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback, and it’s probably what the economy car should have been all along in this country.”
- Consumer Reports concluded, “The Corolla Hatchback combines practicality and playful handling, wrapped in sculptured styling… [that] focuses more on good fuel economy.”
- Road/Show by CNET stated, “It’s a ground-up redesign with a whole new chassis, new and more efficient powertrains and more safety tech than you’d expect from an entry-level compact car. As far as we’re concerned, it’s one of the best modern Corollas yet.”
- Cars.com emphatically says, “It has transformed a car that used to inspire yawns into a fun, funky compact hatchback that offers serious standard safety features.”