Labor Day weekend is the unofficial end of summer in Chicago. It’s slightly depressing because your outdoor dining habits are fading away but look on the bright side– we can look forward to crisp air, vibrant leaves, and football season. Let’s put a cap on summer and say goodbye with fanfare. Here are some exciting things happening in Chicago this weekend!
- Chicago Jazz Festival: Millenium Park & Chicago Cultural Center–FREE Admission
- Midnight Circus in the Parks: Welles Park– $15-$20 Admission
- North Coast Music Festival: Union Park
- Great American Lobster Fest: Navy Pier– Tickets starting at $10
- Morton Arboretum: Lisle– Rent a bike and explore the beauty of nature. Prices Vary.
- Nature in Focus: Photography at Lincoln Park Zoo: Lincoln Park Zoo– FREE Admission (Final Weekend)
- Taste of Polonia: Copernicus Center– $10 Admission, Free for Children under 12
- 25 restaurant and bar specials for Labor Day weekend