SUNSHINE IS COMING!!!!
Can you tell how excited I am for sunshine and warmer weather? I think it’s safe to say that most Chicagoans are eagerly awaiting better weather and lucky for us, it’s coming this weekend.
After you visit us for a little sunny weather car shopping, here are a few other fun things to do in Chicago this weekend!
Things to Do in Chicago This Weekend:
- The Big Find is billed as Chicago’s “most exciting” Easter Egg Hunt. It’s fun for the whole family, complete with a special hunt for “little tots”. Be sure to register beforehand to secure your family’s place. The Big Find Event & Info.
- Brick by Brick is the latest exhibit at Chicago’s Museum of Science and Industry. This 7,000-square-foot exhibit, developed and created by MSI, will feature a spectacular collection of more than a dozen giant LEGO®-built structures of engineering marvels, including a 60-foot long Golden Gate Bridge, the International Space Station, St. Louis Gateway Arch, Hoover Dam, Roman Coliseum, and more, constructed by LEGO® Certified Professional and Chicago native, Adam Reed Tucker. Brick by Brick Ticket & Exhibit Info.
- Chicago Coin Expo at the Chicago Cultural Center gathers more than 100 coin and currency enthusiasts, collectors, history buffs and curious visitors of all ages are expected to attend the free expo to view, learn and purchase items from more than 75 dealers participating in the event. It is free & open to the public. April 5-8. Chicago Coin Expo Info.
- Macy’s Flower Show ends April 9. Come one, come all to our celebration of the iconic American carnival, re-imagined with organic installations and floral arrangements throughout select Macy’s stores. Located at Macy’s on State Street. Macy’s Flower Show Info.
- Cavalia presents Odysseo runs through April 23 at Soldier Field. Known as the world’s largest touring production, Odysseo marries the equestrian arts, stage arts and high-tech theatrical effects at never-before-seen levels. This larger-than-life show sends hearts racing, but it is also a feast for the eyes that succeeds in delivering the spectacular with soul. Odysseo tickets & info.
- April is Chicago Dance Month. Chicago Dance Month highlights the breadth, diversity and artistic richness of the Chicago dance community. In addition to the dozens of dance performances and classes taking place throughout the month, Chicago Dance Month Open Doors, Open Spaces partners are offering FREE events that welcome dance fans to an open rehearsal, a site-specific performance in an unusual venue or a discussion about the creation and presentation of dance. Chicago Dance Month schedule & info.
Did we miss anything? Be sure to comment and let us know what you’re up to this weekend~