The Chicago Bears are playing tonight. Are you ready for some Monday Night Football?! Here are some healthier recipes to snack on while you enjoy tonight’s game.
- Spinach Dip: We recommend this lower fat version made with Greek Yogurt. Swap out chips for high fiber crackers or veggies and your tastebuds and waistline will be happy.
- The Best Shredded Kale Salad: this salad from Oh She Glows is zesty and filling. It’s a satisfying and crunchy salad.
- Skinny Taco Dip: we LOVE this taco dip. It’s tasty and healthy and easy to make!
- Healthy Turkey Burgers: if your guests are looking for something more substantial, these turkey burgers are delicious and filling.
- Autumn Fruit Salad with Cinnamon Greek Yogurt Dressing: this is one of my favorite autumn desserts. It’s healthy and the cinnamon adds the perfect amount of warmth to these in-season fruits.
- Sparkling White Cranberry Sangria: In case you’re looking for something with an added punch, look no further than this delicious sangria.